Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Happy New Year!

Image result for happy new year elementary school

I cannot believe it is already 2018! It feels like this school year started yesterday! My how time flies!

As we begin the second half of the school year, I wanted to remind you all of how exciting a time this is in your child's life! They are constantly learning and growing and I feel so grateful to be spending this season of life with them! With that being said, I want to uphold the importance of being healthy!!! The flu and many other illnesses are running rampant at our school so it is crucial we work together to keep your children happy and healthy! 

The school work and concepts we are beginning to work on are more difficult and challenging than first semester. I want to remind you to encourage your student and help them reach their fullest potential. Everyone in our classroom is SO bright and I want to see each of them shine!

Homework for week 19 will be going home tonight! We are a tad behind in the week count but it is on level with what your child should be able to accomplish. 

Make sure to watch the weather and the Cobb website tonight in case of school delays or closings for tomorrow, Wednesday the 17th. 

I loved seeing a few of your faces at STEAM night! It was a fun filled night of learning and I hope to see you again next year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Summer Reading!!

READ BELOW FOR FREE SUMMER READING OPPORTUNITIES!! :) Through a partnership between Get Georgia Reading – Campaign for Grade-Level...